Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
Our doors are now open, but we will be limiting the number of clients in our office at a time. We are still able to assist you by phone or email.
Life Agents E&O
Our Life Agents E&O policy is a comprehensive package that was designed specifically for agents.
Should you purchase E&O insurance?
The main reason you should consider purchasing errors and omissions coverage is in the event of omission on your part; you may be at risk financially. If a client files a claim against you or your company, you will need to defend yourself legally. You will need to hire an attorney to represent you, and the expense for the defence team and court costs can quickly add up.
Who is eligible for this coverage?
The sale or servicing of:
- Life insurance
- Accident and sickness insurance
- Disability income insurance
- Indexed annuities fixed annuities
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates
- Variable insurance products, including but not limited to variable annuities, flexible and scheduled premium annuities and variable life insurance
The Sale of:
- Registered Retirement Income Funds
- Registered Retirement Saving Plans
- Registered Education Savings Plans
- Registered Disability Savings Plans and Tax-Free Savings Accounts (the sale of such Funds, Plans and Savings Accounts only)
Why Our Clients Choose Us
We work hard to make the buying process simple and efficient for our clients. Every client is important to us, no matter the size - we have a wide range of insurance markets available so let us do the shopping for you.
At Fast Insurance, we’ve been serving satisfied clients since 1967. Our staff is qualified to advise you on a wide range of insurance matters. Whatever your insurance need, we can provide both protection and peace of mind.
Renewed insurance here, very friendly and helpful