Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
Our doors are now open, but we will be limiting the number of clients in our office at a time. We are still able to assist you by phone or email.
We are pleased to announce its all-new PrivaSure data privacy and network security insurance policy that includes enhanced liability coverage, comprehensive breach response coverage, and extensive service provider resources. As cyber risks evolve, this important coverage has never been more critical.
- Aggregate retentions for 1st party and liability coverages
- 1st party coverage for enterprise security events first discovered during the policy period, even for attacks and events that pre-date the policy.
- Expanded liability coverage for your failure to timely disclose an incident
- Liability coverage includes regulatory action defense with coverage for fines and penalties and payments to consumer redress funds
- Crisis management expenses reimbursed or paid on your behalf. Now including voluntary notification and call center services
- Expanded public relations expense including web and content development, spokesperson training and media talking points
- Fraud prevention services offering credit monitoring or identity monitoring services and identity theft insurance
- Blanket additional insured coverage if required by contract
- Consultation with an experienced legal professional available via a Breach Coach Hotline
- Relaxed notice requirements for a circumstance that may lead to a covered event
Why Our Clients Choose Us
We work hard to make the buying process simple and efficient for our clients. Every client is important to us, no matter the size - we have a wide range of insurance markets available so let us do the shopping for you.
At Fast Insurance, we’ve been serving satisfied clients since 1967. Our staff is qualified to advise you on a wide range of insurance matters. Whatever your insurance need, we can provide both protection and peace of mind.
Friendly staff. Fast service.